Some time it is a point of concern that how to How to Delete Recent Media History in VLC Media Player. VLC player is showing it’s recently played items and it is very irritating to remove all of that one by one. Many of you facing this problem and must have tried to remove this but unable to do that.
Don’t worry Spicy Solution team is here to give you step by step process to Delete Recent Media History in VLC Player.
Steps to Delete Recent Media History in VLC Media Player:
- Open your VLC media player and the click on the Media Tab.
- Inside Media you will see option “Open Recent Media” click on that.
- Inside Recent Media, at the bottom you will see the option to delete this history. Clicking on it will delete its history.
- Now go to your Taskbar in Window 7, right click on that and go to property. Taskbar and Start Menu Properties will be opened.
- Go to “Start Menu” tab
- Uncheck “store and display recently opened items in Start menu and the taskbar” and then click on apply and then ok buttons.
By following these steps you will get ride of this problem.
Now point is how to stop VLC Media player to saving the history in future?
It can also be done by following the steps given below.:
- Open your VLC and press Ctrl+p
- A Preferences window will be open inside that go to Interface Setting .
- Inside Interface Setting uncheck ”Save recently played items” and then Save.
Now its time to cheer, your problem is completely resolved related to Deletion of VLC Player Recent Media History. If you are still facing any problem, feel free to comment here we’ll be happy to assist you.
You can also ask for solution of any of your problem related to Technology, Career, Education, Fashion, Life, Relationship etc. at our “Ask for Solution“ portal. You’ll get complete solution by our experts and members like you can also give suggestions. Thanks.